Buck-boost power supply module constant voltage constant current liquid crystal LCD digital display voltmeter ammeter adjustable buck boost.
Input Voltage: 5.5 -30V (when the input voltage is 5V, the buck-boost can also be realized, but the voltage and
current measurement is not accurate; below 4.7V, under-voltage protection)
Output Voltage: 0.5-30V
Output Current: Can work stably at 3A for a long time, and can reach 4A under enhanced heat dissipation
Output Power: Natural heat dissipation 35W, enhanced heat dissipation 50W
Voltage Display Resolution: 0.05V
Current Display Resolution: 0.005A
Conversion Efficiency: About 88%
Input Reverse Connection Protection: Yes
Output End Anti-Backflow: Yes
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Working Frequency: 180KHZ
Size: (LxWxH) 66x48x21mm
Mounting Hole: diameter 4mm
The module has IN/OUT, ON/OFF two buttons: IN/OUT button switches input voltage and output voltage display, long press can switch output current output power display; ON/OFF button control output ON or OFF, long press can Set the default output status of the next power-on to be ON or OFF.
CC is the current setting potentiometer, clockwise rotation, can increase the set current, when the load current reaches the set current, enter the constant current state, the CC constant current indicator (red) lights up; the right CV is the voltage setting The potentiometer rotates clockwise to increase the output voltage. The ON indicator is an output status indicator that lights up when there is voltage at the output, otherwise it is off.
1. Use as a common buck-boost module with overcurrent protection
(1) Adjust the CV constant voltage device so that the output voltage reaches the voltage you want.
(2) Use the multimeter 10A current file to measure the output short-circuit current (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal), and adjust the CC constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the predetermined overcurrent protection value. (For example, if the current value displayed by the multimeter is 2A, then the maximum current can only be 2A when you use the module, and the red constant voltage constant current indicator will be on when the current reaches 2A, otherwise the indicator will be off)
Note: When using in this state, there is a current sampling resistor at the output, there will be a voltage drop of 0~0.2V after the load is connected, and at the same time, the input wire and the output wire will have a certain line voltage drop when the current is large. This is normal!
2. Use as a battery charger
Modules without constant current function cannot be used to charge the battery. Because the voltage difference between the battery and the charger that consumes electricity is too large, the charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery. Therefore, the battery should be used at the beginning. Stream charging, automatically switch back to constant voltage charging when charging to a certain extent.
(1) Determine the float voltage and charge current of the rechargeable battery you need; (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, the maximum charge current is 1C, ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no-load conditions The multimeter measures the output voltage, adjusts the constant voltage position device to make the output voltage reach the float voltage; (If charging the 3.7V lithium battery, adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
(3) Measure the output short-circuit current with the multimeter 10A current file. (Directly connect two test leads to the output terminal), and adjust the constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the predetermined charging current value;
(4) Connect the battery and charge.
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are: input terminal is connected to the power supply, and the output terminal is not connected to the battery at no load)
3. As a high power LED constant current drive module
(1) Determine the operating current and maximum operating voltage at which you need to drive the LEDs;
(2) Under no-load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage, and adjusts the constant voltage position device to make the output voltage reach the maximum working voltage of the LED;
(3) Measure the output short-circuit current with the multimeter 10A current file, and adjust the constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the predetermined LED operating current;
(4) Connect the LED and test the machine.
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are: input is connected to the power supply, and the output is not connected to the LED light.)
Note: When using this module for more than 3A, 35W, please strengthen the heat! ! !
1. Module input IN-disabled and output OUT- shorted, otherwise the constant current function will be invalid.
2. Please ensure that the power of the power supply is greater than the power required by the output load!
3. If the module wants full load output, the input voltage should be 8V or more. When the input voltage is 5V, the output power is about 15W, and the voltage ammeter fails. The module current value is up to 4A, subject to the maximum output power, such as output 17V, the current should be no more than 2A.
4. The module has output short-circuit protection. After short-circuit protection, the module automatically turns off the output, and the module can be restored after power-on. If your power supply has no output current-limit protection, it is recommended to connect the fuses in the front end of the module to improve the safety factor.
5. The module has input undervoltage protection function. The default is about 4.7V. After this value is lower, the output will be automatically disconnected and the module can be restored after power-on (note that the voltage at the module port is larger when the input current is larger. Do not ignore the partial pressure on the input lead).
What you will receive:
1x Buck Boost Converter Module