MKS Gen is a feature rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices.
It features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by Pololu pin compatible stepper drivers.
The board features a developer friendly expansion port giving access to the same as Ramps 1.4.
MKS Gen is designed to be flexible in the user’s power source availability, allowing any power supply from 12V-24V.
MKS Gen retains all interfaces of ramps1.4.
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- Easily connect to MKS TFT on AUX-1
- All extra pins broken out the same as ramps1.4(AUX-1,AUX-2,AUX-3,Servos1)
- 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- up to 5 motor drivers with easy micro stepping setup (micro switches)
- 4x PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed,Extruder0,Extruder1, Fans)
- 4 layer PCB, optimised heat dissipation.
- 3x 5V output, 3x 12V-24V output interface
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply
- Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection.
What you will receive:
1 x MKS Gen V1.4 3D Printer Controller Board + USB Cable
Select with or without accessories