PTFE Tube ID 4.35mm OD 6.35mm (1/4in) for 3mm – Ultimaker 2 UM2
- PTFE Tube ID4.35mm OD6.35mm for 3mm Filament
- PFTE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) is most commonly known as “Teflon” a brand name of the material produced by Dupont.
- It is a self-lubricating that offers the lowest coeffecient of friction of any material.
- It also has astonishing chemical resistance along with a service operating temperature of 500F.
Material Type: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Grade: Raw materials
Outer Diameter: 6.35mm
Inner Diameter: 4.35mm
Color: White, slightly transparent
Package Include: PTFE Tubing cut to your requirement
as many applications throughout industry. The unique properties of PTFE and the other fluoroplastics allow the tubing to solve problems possible with no other material.
The combination of low friction and temperature resistance allows fluoroplastic tubing to be used in applications such as sleeve bearings, push-pull cables, non-stickroller covering etc.
- Properties that make fluoroplastics unique Virtual total chemical and solvent resistance.
- Working temperature from -80°C~ 250°C
- Remains flexible at cryogenic temperatures.
- Very low coefficient of friction.
- Non-stick surface.
- Extremely high electrical resistance.
- Very low dielectric loss at high frequencies.
- Total resistance to UV radiation.
- Naturally non-inflammable.
- Inert to body tissue (does not cause reaction).
What you will receive:
Length as Specified